Friday 15 March 2013

Star 5 The Annual Ruling Star for 2013

Reading up some more on Star 5 Influence and loving the connections I'm finding. Here's a few that resonate with the way I think of this much maligned energy...

*Firstly...a Star 5 Influence is not 'in charge of happenings'...YOU are in charge of your existence
*Secondly...if Star 5 is 'The Emperor', then simply make a treaty with it to encourage benevolent events
*Third gem...Star 5 Influence gets a person to be adaptable, and able to anticipate change in advance of circumstances....

See? I think Star 5, the Annual Ruling Influence for 2013 is just here to turn us all into Qi Ninjas!!! :)

All growth is Beauty - photo by Charlotte Tibbs

Holistic Feng Shui seeks to demystify the potent fear that is injected into much of Feng Shui literature. I see is as an unbeneficial thing to go around spreading fear that may adversely affect people. I seek not to control anyone's behaviour or lifestyle, home or business premises by saying 'this is a bad influence' or 'that direction is unfavourable', as it is not only the Influence of a directional energy or its activation or stagnation that is important, but the overall Qi of a property and the connection of the occupants that builds and maintains High Level or Low Level energy.

Till next time or next brainwave ;) , stay Peaceful and Love One Another
xxx
Jannette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading my article. Please leave a comment or message. While I am flattered that other Feng Shui consultants are reading this blog, I would ask that you refrain from spamming my Comments area with your website addresses please. I love to reply to genuine queries. Thanks!