Sunday 18 March 2012

Yes, I'm still here :)

I welcomed my fourth child to the family on the 4th of February this year, and we have all been busy and in love with him. While I don't want to neglect the blog (luv my blog) I've had to prioritise. So, apologies for not getting the March Forecast up.

Please have a look at Mystic Medusa for some fantastic astro info regarding the Mercury Retrograde and other celestial influences at play right now...it will make a lot of sense as to what's been occurring...you'll be nodding your head in much the same way as you do when you read the Forecast a few weeks into the month and go, 'oh right! THAT'S why such and such is happening', and then you got about 'tweaking' your house ;)) Know what I mean? :) 'cause you do....

Here's a pic of darling little Jeremy at a week old with his Grandad. He was born around 7:15pm after a short labour. A rapid birth...he was impatient to get here I think! but we were all healthy and happy. The children watched his birth and his Daddy was there to help too. A water birth at home into the arms of his family...perfect ;}




I'll post up some more information soon and hopefully get the April Forecast 'done' in time too.

Love and Blessings
Jannette
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading my article. Please leave a comment or message. While I am flattered that other Feng Shui consultants are reading this blog, I would ask that you refrain from spamming my Comments area with your website addresses please. I love to reply to genuine queries. Thanks!