Saturday 25 June 2011

Tuning into Love - 028 Hello Beautiful Moon

How very apt that the T i L blogpost for 'moon-love' is number 28? :)) Synchronicity so rocks eh? :)


Yes, my moon love is no secret. I've spent many a night gazing up and going cross-eyed getting the right look at this pearly beauty way up high, but, the reason for this post is the recent HUGE moon we had with the partial eclipse. Just golden and gorgeous hanging low on the horizon, big enough to stop traffic and make one gasp at the first glimpse!

I love the energy of the full moon most times. It is a keen indicator of my own Balance in Life when I can sit peacefully and be within my Mind on full moon, whereas other times, something has rocked the boat and I feel pressure. I guess it is all about releasing the stranglehold on things and just letting it all be. Be good. Be bad. Be indifferent. Apathy? no, just acceptance :) Very Zen... ;]

"I love the messages my connections bring me"
"I am in Love with the flow of my Life"

Blessings for Big Moon Love
Nette
xxx

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading my article. Please leave a comment or message. While I am flattered that other Feng Shui consultants are reading this blog, I would ask that you refrain from spamming my Comments area with your website addresses please. I love to reply to genuine queries. Thanks!