Sunday 2 August 2009

Larch - the Hero of the day



Oh gosh, I simply love, love, love Larch essence. When I am feeling a little meek, a little too mild, and feel like ‘running away’ from the world, Larch can sweep in like some kind of Hero to help me continue with confidence. (Therapists and Professionals of all sorts may also find Elm essence helpful for ‘belief in oneself’)
Larch’s Energy Signature is ‘yes! You can do it!’ and ‘yes! You do know how!’, injecting one’s energy with belief in one’s own abilities, talents and resources. It is above all, the ‘encouragement’ flower to me.
People who find themselves regularly turning down work because they feel they may be not quite ‘qualified’ or, those who have done study and then lack confidence within their profession, are classic Larch in the Negative State. The Positive State of Larch sees people realising their inner potentials, and acting upon them to manifest successes in various aspects of the Life Experience.

Larch essence is great for
· students who are graduating and receiving offers for work or placement
· young people starting to attend a new school or college
· excellent for anyone beginning a new job or task set
· young children who are too shy to speak when spoken to
· anyone who is using an illness/issue/injury as a reason not to ‘live’ and join in

This essence usually has a quick working timeframe, and can start to take effect within the week! To order a dosage bottle simply email me with the heading ‘Larch’, or txt me on 0427 152 756 with your return home phone so I can call you back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading my article. Please leave a comment or message. While I am flattered that other Feng Shui consultants are reading this blog, I would ask that you refrain from spamming my Comments area with your website addresses please. I love to reply to genuine queries. Thanks!